Deadline for Lecture Note Submission
September 13 (Wed), 2023
※ Lecture note is an abstract of your lecture contents (approx. 100 words). It is not your PPT lecture file.
※ Please read the Guideline at the bottom of this page thoroughly before uploading your lecture note.
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission & Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
Lecture Note Submission Guideline
- Online lecture note submissions are required.
- If you have two or more lectures, please submit the lecture notes for each lecture separately.
- Make sure to include two to three learning objectives. The lecture note should be 100-120 words.
- Language: The lecture note must be written in English.
- Table/Figure: Only up to one optional figure or table (jpg, jpeg, png or gif only) may be included.
- Capital: Capitalize the first word of the lecture title/heading and of any subtitle/subheading.
- Modification: You can modify your lecture note until the submission due date (August 30, Wed)
- The submitted lecture notes will be included in the abstract book.